Project Director Super Tall Building (Project Management Company)
Project Director - iconic super tall tower
Job title: Project Director
Manages: Construction Director/Construction Managers
interfaces with the owner and their representatives, Architects and Engineering consultants.
Reports on key issues to the client and clients team
Oversees and leads the project management team
Reviews proposed construction methodologies from the viewpoints of viability, time, safety, interfaces, quality and risk.
Anticipates issues well in advance and highlights solutions.
Ensures that the other consultants are keeping accurate records and are supervising to the required standards.
Leads discussions on contract variations and their effect on the Contractor's work.
Skills and experience:
- Degree educated/chartered engineer
- Coming from a main contractors background
- Minimum of 30 years experience
- Should have good experience of Super Tall Buildings
- Should have direct experience of large projects with many stakeholders and with an international supply chain.
Strategic and detailed level planning and forecasting ability.
- Able to form co-operative relations with Contractor, Designer and Client.
- Ideally has Middle East experience.
If you are interested in the position and can demonstrate the required attributes detailed in the description and experience of some of the responsibilities listed, you are invited to apply by sending your CV and Cover letter as below.
Alternatively please feel free to pass on.
- Job type:Permanent
- Job ID:100057
- Posted:2018-01-24 21:29:24